Monday, March 3, 2008

Me? An animal lover? NOOOOOOO.


Can you tell that my life is lacking some excitement because i am blogging about ELK? But really, I found these elk very exciting. Actually, the other day was a really tiring one. You know, no sleep, a rebellious bladder and cranky 2 year old. We had gone to Walmart to get a few things and after AN HOUR as i was paying for my things Leah pees at the checkout...huge puddle..she's soaked. I had just happened to buy paper towels and disinfectant spray and was spraying everything that I possibly could. So long story short, that wsa the soggy straw that broke the camels back....and i needed to get away. i took the kids home to Matt, grabbed the camera and had a photshoot with some ..ELK? Anyways, they are beautiful. I guess you know you are NOT from Utah when you get really excited about an elk farm.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE BREAKS! That is my worst nightmare. Urine in a public place. Shoot me now.

lori said...

oh its not the first time.

Unknown said...

You seriously need to see my 'elk' story. And mine has to do with police work...go on, go to my blog. I know you want to. You'll giggle :)