Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of the FUNNIEST people alive..."Uncle "Jason





One of Matt's dear friends came to visit us this weekend and let me tell you, it was a party. I will get around to posting Easter but Jason will come first. Jason had been a roadtrip for a few weeks visiting friends and he was nice enough to come to Utah to visit our crazy family. I think we showed him a good time. Some of his activities here with us were: staying up ALL NIGHT with Matt on a ride along, going flying (in a plane) with Matt's bro Jon as the pilot over Sundance and Provo Canyon, eating ribs with the fam, snowmobiling in Deer Valley with Matt, eating "the PIE" pizzeria pizza, watching movies VERY late with Matt, Easter with the Hribar clan, miniature golf with my girls, jumping on massive inflatable things at Kangaroo Zoo and being clobbered by my kids who fell in love with Uncle Jason. We love you Jason!

No comments: