Monday, March 3, 2008

Matt is funny..

Matt has a friend coming into town this month and today he shared with me a brilliant outing for the both of them. He says " Honey! i just thought of someting really cool that i can do with Jason when he is here! we can take out Jon's horses and go horseback riding in the mountains!" Keep in mind, this would be Matt's second time riding and the first doesnt really count because it was one of those LAME guided tours and the second time it was he and i and his horse took off with him and he almost died. So then I respond " Ummm..thats NOT a good idea..these are someone else's horses and you are not even an equestrian." Then he looks at me bewildered and with some disappointment responds "what is an equestrian?" Exactly my point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Matt, you are great! :) I love silly boys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.