Monday, March 3, 2008

No, he really is so funny!


I feel the need to share some Matt stories since I am lacking for APPROPRIATE South Salt Lake City Police stories. I could blog about some but i might get stalked and shot. Not good. If any of you know Matt, you know that he is excellent at making people laugh. And no one knows this better than his lovely wife. Matt just bought a some tree frogs to add to our collection of bizarre pets because "they remind him of his childhood". Yeeeeaaaahhhh. So these tree frogs eat crickets. But Matt leaves the cage open during the day so it doesnt fog up..do you see where I am going with this? So what does Lori find hopping through the house? Crickets! I asked Matt about this..actually I first yelled at him and told him that it was absolutely unacceptable to have crickets wandering the house. Its bad enough that I have to have frozen rats in the freezer for the snake! So he responds by saying "But honey, think of all the good things crickets have done? There's Jimminy Cricket..Leah likes crickets..." I stopped listening after that. Anyways, even though he can make me crazy, I am convinced the humor will keep me young...and married.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Oh, there is no excuse for crickets in the house. Or in the grass. Or anywhere. I can totally hear your voice in this post. Hilarious.

Derrick and Angie said...

Well I guess I need a tree frog in my house because here in Oklahoma, we get tons of crickets in our house. I really don't mind them because I really hate some other unmentionable insects so crickets aren't so bad. My kids actually like catching crickets so it works well for me because whenever I see one they fight over who gets to catch it and throw it outside...