Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Happy Place


As I sit here with my massive growing belly, I am at peace because my weight gain and softness are a result of a growing baby girl. This baby is the most active baby that I have had. It seems as though she wants to get in on the action of our active family. She wants to be a part of the fun. i constantly have thoughts whirling through my head of what it will be like to have her here. But i cant help but wonder how soon I can get back in shape!!! Is that bad? She will be born in the summer and I cant miss out on any summer activities! But the reality is, i will be exhausted from lack of sleep and keeping myself sane. Getting into a bathing suit might be the farthest thing from my mind. But when i see Cancun pictures...man oh man..I want to get on the treadmill ASAP. By the way, i know this little cliff jump looks wimpy to all of you daredevild out there. But for someone who has a major fear of heights, it was a rush.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That is actually good sized if you ask me. It's always much bigger at the top than it looks from far away. That water is amazing, looks like a chlorinated swimming pool. So perfect! You'll get your cute body back in no time and be swimming with three beauiful girls this summer. (Wow, 3?! Join the club!)

Lisa said...

Ooh, cancun sounds pretty nice about right now, and that jump looks like a lot of fun. By the way, I think you need to post a preggo belly pic.

Marci said...

Yeah, I was going to say that you can never judge the height of a cliff jump until your own feet are on the edge of the ledge- not-so-high is suddenly the empire state building. As for the body issue- there's nothing more frustrating than being trapped in your own body when it comes to pregnancy and weight...take your time and be content- it will happen again.

Sarie said...

I am in the same exact boat as you. We are sailing in to the sea of chubbiness and depression, but we will prevail! We will look again like we looked before all of these children took over our body!

heidizinha said...

lori,

here is the address to my parents blog: congochatter.blogspot.com.

they just posted some new stuff...its unbelievable as usual.

it was great to see you the other day! here's our blog: dawgeatdawgworld.blogspot.com