Friday, March 28, 2008

Im turning 30.


30 is a rather ROUND number..does it remind you of anything? Seriously people, I usually dont post pictures of ME. This was actually a request for a "belly" picture. The FP was in the house!!

"FP" is actually a term that Matt and his buddies thunk up when someone is sporting a double chin..and FP stands for "Frog Prince"...which would definately make me a "Frog Princess" in this stage of my pregnancy. To me it represents the enjoyment of eating whatever the heck i want this pregnancy..so Happy Birthday to me! Be sure not mistake the shadow for 20 extra pounds.

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

You look awesome!

Unknown said...

aahh, but Lori you are sooo Cute!!
Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a fun time & got something fun! ;) LOVES

Natalie Black said...

You are beautiful! Oh, and I feel you on the "30" thing. But don't worry, it's actually kind of a relief... :) Happy Birthday!

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday, Lori! I think you look GREAT by the way. That round belly actually makes me want to be pregnant again . . . probably only because there's no way that's happening any time soon :)

Sarie said...

Am am DY-ING. Dying. First, at the comment you left on my blog about glueing hair. And my answer is yes, we can. And second, how freaking CUTE you look. I can't believe we are sharing this pregnancy. I am your size and probably even bigger and I am due like a month behind you! I love love love this picture more than words. Thank you. Thank you for posting it.

Sarie said...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Aww, Lori you look so cute with your little basketball belly, and you definitely don't look a day older than 21. As someone who is two weeks older and wiser I can assure that it's awesome being 30. I think it's fourty that might suck. Happy late birthday.

Jenny said...

happy birthday lori!!! 30 looks great on you. i made a blog after being inspired by yours. love you guys!

Ruth said...

Happy belated b-day! My friends and I have been trying to come up with good reasons for turning 30. So far we've only come up with 4!

And you look great!

(this is Hermana Black from NYNYS)

Crystal said...

I think you look fabulous!

Josie said...

you look so cute! and is that your kitchen in the picture of leah's birthday party?! wow!