Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It is ALMOST Ours!!!!!!!!!!!!


So we are in the final stages of getting ready to close on our house..there have just been a few glitches in the process and let me tell you, it is TORTURE. We are incredibly ready to be in our own house and be reunited with all of our belongings that have been so lonely and cold in storage. It is very strange that I could miss a piece of furniture so much. I know my kitchen table is just a few pieces of wood that have been put together, but to me, it is a gathering place where bellies are filled, stories are told and people are loved. Cheezy, i know.

7 comments:

noelle said...

it is adorable!

Amber said...

Lori it is so great. Congratulations. Make sure to put up pictures of the inside.

Mindy said...

Lori, the house looks perfect! Totally worth the wait.
You guys are going to love the goings on in daybreak! Friendly neighbors, lots of walking trails, the community center...

Sarie said...

It's going to be SO GREAT to finally make a home!! I'm excited for you guys.

Bridget said...

It really is awesome. I knew it would be from seeing the model! Ben and I can't wait to visit in February. Good luck today!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

cute!!!! It's so charming you dont see that anymore!

Unknown said...

yay! I can't wait to come see your long awaited safe haven. I bet the inside is so pretty (at least that's what Jen was describing!) Moving is not fun, but once you're settled in you'll be so happy! Sorry you have to do it prego, though. :(