Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURE

I am pretty sure that every person that I laugh at on American Idol will greet me in the next life with a slap in the face. But it is so freakin' hilarious! Sure I am impressed with the good singers but I am absolutely BEWILDERED by some of those people. Who ARE they? WHERE did they come from? WHO is responsible for raising them? WHO are their friends? WHAT on earth do they do when they are alone in a room? And you know Simon is thinking the same thing. At least he showed compassion to Temptress. But did you notice that he did not hug her? And what about the psycho "eye-shadow, Janice Joplin wannabee" who is currently off her meds? Her poor mother. And the deep voice dude...WHAT is up?!? Even Leah was covering her eyes like SHE was embarassed for him. That brings up the subject of laughing at people in front of your young and impressionable children..any advice? Okay, I know it is very WRONG...but that is why this entry has the title it does.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Dude, I have watched it the past two nights and totally had to stop and put Grace and Ruby to bed because I didn't want them to think that when they sang that someone would make fun of them!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! I have only watched my recording of the first night, and WOW! People are rediculous, seriously. How did they think that they would sound/look?! Good, apparently. That Psycho Janice J. girl has issues for sure!