Thursday, January 24, 2008

WELCOME THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY!


No, i did not have my baby..but we finally have our house! We are absolutely in love and are so happy to have a place we can call our own and raise our little family. The girls are having so much fun. It just feels so good to know this is where we will stay. Our community is great. Hayley's school is being built down the street. There is a park across from our house and a pool, tennis courts and community garden down the block. We have a lake close by where you can fish or rent a paddle boat and today I noticed fabulous hills for sledding. And I am certainly happy that a Target and Costco is just around the corner. So here are some pictures of our home. First off..my front door which i love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridget said...

I can't believe it! YAY! I'm so happy for you :) I can't wait to come visit. Do you want me to come help unpack? I've got almost nothing to do until next Friday. . .

noelle said...

congratulations lori! it's gorgeous and you sound so happy!

MaryClaire Brown said...

yay for your new house. it looks gorgeous from the pictures, and i really can't wait to come see it.

Kara said...

Lori! I have been reading your blog! Congrats on the new house! You were awsome neighbors so your new neighbors are in luck!
Kara (who lived next to sarah!)

Unknown said...

Very nice, very nice! Love the door :)

renae said...

yay indeed! very exciting! i'm coming with claire to visit and check out the new digs. congratulations, it looks beautiful!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! I'm really quite jealous. Maybe we'll stop by sometime.