Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Age Two is a blast.


Leah, Leah, Leah. The child is crazy..a good crazy, nevertheless, CRAZY. I had Matt get the girls ready and loaded up in the car to go out to dinner while I was running an errand and he tells me to grab a brush because Leah was looking a little homely. So when we get to the restraunt I notice that Leah's hair is soaked in lotion. It appeared as though she had been playing in Crisco or she was going through puberty. And I should know by now that if she locks herself in the bathroom and it is silent for more than 3 minutes than she is up to no good. Well sure enough, I just caught her washing her hair in the sink with handsoap. At least she is concerned with her hygiene.

3 comments:

BRIAR said...

at least the "greasy hair" smelled good! right? too funny,

Sarie said...

I love this picture. She is such a cutie pie. Reminds me of Ruby, totallY!

Crystal said...

Leah reminds me of my Haven! Oh the fun they could have in the bathroom, behind a locked door!

P.S. Were you ever in the Dr. Phil show audience? Years ago, I thought I saw you and I've always wondered if it was you. Random, I know.