Friday, December 28, 2007

Person of the Year


Recently Matt decided to take our nice and expensive camera to work with him so he can get "quality" shots of all the "quality" action he witnesses every night at work. Keep in mind that he works in South Salt Lake which has the highest crime rate per capita and some of the most , what i like to call "colorful" people around. So now our pictures consist of crack pipes,meth houses and these colorful people. One of them being "Scuba Steve". I like Scuba Steve because he rides his bike around in freezing weather with a full body wetsuit, a motorcycle helmet and ski goggles. The outfit actually makes sense if you really think about it. He gets an A+ for ingenuity (sp?) if you ask me.

5 comments:

Whirl Winds said...

I laughed so hard. I love that Matt takes pictures of random people and things while "on the job." Now he'll have stories for years to come, and PROOF. Go scuba steve! What would the world be like without people like him? Pretty boring.

Whirl Winds said...

Woops, sorry, last comment was from McKenzi

Unknown said...

LOL! First off, I love the "Scuba Steve" movie! And all I have to say about the rest is, ditto. My goofy husband does the EXACT same thing, only he finally got a deptartment issued camera instead of using ours. Oh, the strange people/things our lovely boys find and bring into our homes via images... We love it though, right Lori! ;)

Sarie said...

Your blog is seriously hilarious. Every single entry just cracks me up. I'm really glad you started one. Man I miss you and your family!

Natalie Black said...

Hey, I think that guy is my neighbor! Haha...j/k. Gotta love the SLC.