Monday, January 28, 2008

THE HAIRCUT


Today Matt took the girls with him while he got a haircut and I ran an errand. Big mistake. He sent me a picture on my phone of Leah getting her hair wacked! Matt has banned me from even trimming the girls hair because I accidentally gave Hayley a mullet when she was two. But this is Utah and she fit right in. And I am not quite sure how I feel about Leah's new hairstyle. Lets just say if it is styled just right she looks quite similar to Hillary Clinton.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, the good news is he didn't cut it himself! You never know what you would have gotten then. I think she's adorable either way. Try flipping/kicking it out & putting a little product on the ends. She's a cutie!

Derrick said...

I think its cute!!

Sarie said...

I love the hair cut. I kinda want to do that to Ruby.

Kimberly said...

Hi, Lori your girls are so cute!! I am excited for you that you are having another girl.