Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED?!!


LEAH..where do I begin? i will be SHOCKED if she makes it to her 4th birthday. So I told you about jumping from the top bunk which led to her insisting that her 8 month pregnant mother carry her around. FYI..not fun. Then the other day she pushed a stool up to the microwave while i was cooking oatmeal and opened the microwave when it beeped, lost her balance and was dangling 3 feet above the floor, holding on to dear life. You should have SEEN her face. Priceless. You know you are an unhealthy blogger when you consider re-dangling your child from a microwave for a good photo OP. Yesterday, hayley informed me that Leah tried to hang from the garage door while it was opening. i was not a witness, so this info may be fabricated, but it would not suprise me. NOW its time for a CONFESSION. Feel free to leave nasty comments..the other day was a BAD day for me. I am not sure why but everything made my blood boil. And as I was driving with the kids in tow, my precious soda spills all over my front seat...and my reaction? And I quote " oh S*#T" . I know, I know, bad mommy, bad mommy! And since Leah has selective hearing for everything destrucutive and nothing constructive (and cant say her S's yet) she asks "mom. why ye yay YIT?" So there you go. And I have just come to the conclusion that just maybe she was in the birth canal a little too long.

10 comments:

Kara said...

I am sorry! Hope your week gets better~

Sarie said...

I loved this. And let me explain why. Because two days ago, Ruby smashed her ankle on the baseboard so hard that she insisted that her 8 month pregnant mother carry her around for a day and a half! no joke! !!!! And then to further the spookiness that is Ruby and Leah's connection, Ruby dangled five feet in the air from a playground jungle gym screaming for me to help her. You should have seen what I looked like running and it freaking hurt. She thought she could scale a wall or whatever. I say cuss all you want, Lori. Release that tension day by day, don't let it build up or it will be Hiroshima.

SlonikerScoop said...

I just can't wait until she repeats her mature vocabulary - preferably in church in sacrament meeting or during a primary lesson!

Unknown said...

LOL! Seriuosly :) Just wait, Wyatt's endless fascination has been suffocating his brotherwith anything & everything. The other day I caught him doing it with a newspaper bag!!! DAMN CHILD! I swear quite frequently, just luckily not when he's around (plus I think more swear words than actually get verbalized?!) ;O

MaryClaire Brown said...

that's hilarious. now, whenever i get really mad and need to swear, i'll just yell, "YIT!"

Marci and Morgan said...

Yeah it's pretty amazing how the vocabulary of nice girls suddenly grow after children. Things we've never said to another person in all of our lives suddenly start coming out on an hourly basis- okay, well, at least they do on those days that make you wish you were single and childless again. Luckily- everyone seems to recover.

Marci and Morgan said...

OH yeah, and would you send me your address Lori? You can e-mail it to me: marcimjohnson@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Kelly said...

i just peed my pants. classic. love ya:)

Unknown said...

You've been tagged...refer to my blog!

Natalie Black said...

Well I found my new swear word. Anytime I have the urge to say the real thing, from now on I am going to say "yit" and hopefully change my attitude at the same time!