Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love my family...


Matt and i had a awesome weekend. It was seriously one party after another. On Friday we had a going away party for a friend who he worked with on the Highway Patrol. we fired up the grill and ate some yummy hamburgers and hotdogs. i think we had almost 18 people over. Then on Saturday we had an early Mothers day celebration with Jenn, Rich and their kids along with Catherine, her son Laird and my mom and dad. And yes , we fired up the grill again and had a fabulous time. Since we had so much food left we had all of Matt's family over which consists of 10 adults and 14 kids. Two words..TOTAL BLAST. I love,love , love being with family and friends. And who can resist a BBQ on a beautiful day? Check out the "exotic" sister Catherine..WHERE did she COME from?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

uh, yeh. Catherine is beautiful! i wish i were naturally dark & mysterious. butt.

Sarie said...

Dude, can I come over? Ok, and I just got a note that said a package got delivered to the main office, so I'm going to go get it in the morning since there's all these ghetto kids outside my house right now...
Ok, too much info.
Miss ya.

mmensinger said...

Hi Lori! I just found your blog - I'm glad everything is going so well for you! Your family is adorable:). Have a great day!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

what BEAUTIFUL women! my sister alyssa is exotic looking too and its soooo not fair because im like this white blob :) anyways your family is darling and I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids! way to go girl!!!