Friday, April 25, 2008

Doughnuts anyone?


As i mentioned before, I just had my 30th birthday. And as one of my suprises, Matt took the time to do THIS. If you read my "about me" on my blog, I mention that i would like to eat powdered doughnuts all day on my birthday. Well guess what people, powdered doughnuts have CHANGED! I dont know if these were simply not fresh, but after testing the 6th box (no joke) they were all kind of gross..they had a chemical flavor to them..like they had been sitting at the doughnut plant alittle too long. Sad huh? If anyone knows where to find really yummy powdered doughnuts, let me know. i have only 6 weeks left to splurge a little before I shed the baby weight.

2 comments:

noelle said...

how can little lori hribar possibly be 30? do you know how old that must make me? sajipgjoa clskfji vjopa....oh sorry about that, i was trying to type through my tears. happy birthday, i guess.

Sarie said...

Dude, it's because you are pregnant... I bought a bag of powdered donuts a few weeks ago and I didn't like them either... things taste different to us. You are getting close, Lori!!!