Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CRAZY TURNS 3!




We just celebrated Leah's 3rd birthday! I seriously cannot believe it has been 3 years since she was born..one of the BEST days of my life. I am a firm believer that birthday celebrations should last longer than 1 day, so we have been doing lots of fun things like Chuck E Cheese, going to ride horses and harassing the animals at the petting zoo. And of course a birthday extravaganza with lots of cousins, good food and presents. So here are a few shots of the fun. I love my Leah-lum.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Ugh, I seriously LOVE Leah. And all her dirty white-shirt-ness, and ice cream on her chin, and those cute little cheeks she's got on her. M. Happy Birthday Leah.

Bridget said...

oh, man! I love little kid birthday parties :) wish I could have been there. I can't believe it's been three years either! Happy Birthday, Leah. Miss you Lori!