Monday, February 11, 2008

A South Salt Lake City Moment

While most people are off in a deep sleep having pleasant dreams, my husband is busy patrolling one of the most messed up cities in Utah. Most of us know that when the sun goes down, the crazies come out. Matt says its even worse when the weather gets warmer..good grief. Anyways, i have decided that i must share some of Matt's stories from work. I will refer to them as SSLC Moments and i will blog as many as humanly possible. The other night Matt arrested a lady who referred to herself as the biggest "crack-_ _" (rhymes with no) in Salt lake. Matt says she was someone straight out of an "In Living Color" episode and apparently she is proud that all of the dealers know her. She even called herself "CRACKALICIOUS" and "CRACKTASTIC". Then she asked Matt if she could take off her wig because her head was itching. (Its 10:22 pm. Matt just called and told me he just pulled a few people out of a car at gun point because it was a stolen car..just another day on the job.) I love my husband.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

He is so hard core! We need to talk about Living Scriptures salesmen. Ya.

Unknown said...

LOL! I have experienced so many of these stories... too bad you had children when he started policing, or you could have rode along all the time like me. What's the best is when you're sitting in the cruiser & he comes back w/ a license for some one driving DUI & you look at it & say, "Uh, that's my cousin!" love, love, love those moments!

BRIAR said...

Crackalicicous is my favorite! Hey- whatever you do, it is important to believe you are the best at what you do, right? Hilarious.