Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED..I HOPE THAT I DONT BORE YOU.

Where was I ten years ago you ask? I was living at King Henry apartments with the greatest roomates, who i am still friends with to this day. I was trying my hardest to appear as a smart college student..but who was i kidding? I dropped all of my classes and got a promising job at Old Navy.
Five things to do on my to-do list today.. 1. Do laundry (I am half way done) 2. Go to store to get stuff for rice krispy treats 3. Eat all of the rice krispy treats 4. Work with Hayley on her letters and numbers (done) 5. Go to see the premeire of a documentary about Matt's reserve unit in Iraq and see all of his wonderful friends who served our country that i love!

Snacks I enjoy..this might be gross..
1. Wheat Thins with cheese and if I am really naughty i will throw a slice of salami in the mix. 2. Almonds 2. peanuts 3. cheeze-its (only if I have a diet Pepsi near by) 4. HARIBO gummy bears (they have to be HARIBO) 5. rice krispy treats

If I suddenly became a billionaire..I would probably first throw up. But THEN, I would buy a beach house in So Cal and take all of our friends and family to Cancun. I would buy my parents a house and let them play all that they wanted. I would burn all of my clothes and buy new ones. I would give to certain charities and visit 3rd world countries with my kids. I would hope to remain modest and humble only after i bought a really nice BMW.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Ha ha ha. I love that you would burn your clothes. Ya, give them what they deserve! A FIERY DEATH!!