Friday, February 1, 2008

GOALS...a very scary word for me.

My fabulous friend listed some of her life goals on her blog which ranged from traveling to Europe to eating pizza in bed all day with her husband while watching movies. She encouraged everyone to make some kind of LIST of what they would like to accomplish. I am really only excellent at making grocery lists, so this could be a challenge. Here it goes..

*Have a KILLER body after I pop out all of my kids.
*Run a marathon...even a half marathon will do. (this could be HOW I get my killer body...)
* Raise good-hearted children who sincerely love other people.
*Have a personal wildlife excursion with Jeff Corwin.
*purchase an original James Christensen painting and hang it in my house.
* be a back-up dancer for Gwen Stefani
* start painting again and produce a piece I am in love with
*NOT get skin cancer
This is all I can think of for now. Perhaps I will add to the list...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Two thumbs up for Lori!! This is a very BIG list of goals, hope you achieve every one of them. You're young, so get working on it! ;)

Amber said...

Sorry Lori, but I tagged you. If you go to my blog you can see what I mean. Good luck on the goals!!

Natalie Black said...

You've inspired me Lori (you always do!). I'm wrapping up a few things this year and really need to consider what comes next. Love ya!

megsmelville said...

Awesome goals and very similar to mine, except the painting part and I would probably pick the Kratt Brothers instead of Jeff Corwin. But he's a close second!