Tuesday, February 5, 2008

READ THE PREVIOUS POST!

For some reason could only type so much in that previous post so here are the rest of the answers to the questions.

Five bad habits (please continue to be my friend after this!)
1. I bite my nails 2. I have no shame licking the bowl after I make cookies 3. I can go to bed with my house being a disaster ( i have more energy in the morning to clean!) 4. I love, love , love soda and will even drink a big old coke once in awhile..or every other day. 5. i use to hide a box of cake mix in the pantry and eat secret spoonfulls when no one was looking. Now I just go to Coldstone and get their cake batter ice cream.
5 jobs that i have had..1.Does being a babysitter count? 2. Expert sandwhich maker at Kelly's Korner in Palos Verdes..YUM. 3. CNA at Old Folks home 4. Retail EXPERT at Old navy 5. I was basically a mother to 8 elderly people at a private assisted living home. I cooked, cleaned, bathed them and did everything. Best job ever. I made each one of them promise me that they would put in a good word for me when they got to the other side. I hope they remembered.
5 Things people would not know about me...
I barely graduated from highschool. I get anxiety in any classroom setting. I am not naturally a kid person and could never run a daycare and i dread being called to the nursey, but i could take care of a hundred old people at once. Wind chimes completely terrify me..I hate the sound. i just figured out that the TAB button on my keyboard moves that flashing line. Did i mention that I am a retard when it comes to computers?

I tag: Lisa, Angie, Sarah, Mckenzie

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your posts are always funny, but these list ones are my favorite! Thanks for sharing, I'll still be your friend!

Sarie said...

You're such a nerd. And I mean that in the nicest way, as always.

Crystal said...

I just love you AND cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone! Also, between you taking care of the old people, and me taking care of the young ones, I think we've got everything covered!