Saturday, May 30, 2009

I RAN A 10-K!!!

Okay, so it was on my treadmill..does that still count? Or do i have to get the t-shirt? i am having some problems leaving the safety of my treadmill and embarking into the outside world of uncertain terrains. i have run outside a couple of times, but it was in the middle of the day, which i am not a fan of. And i am too lazy to get OUT of bed at 6am. Anyways, it just feels great to keep improving and reaching my goals. I would like to give shout out to and welcome back my calf muscles, my collar bone, and tell the 2 abdominals to encourage the other 4 to come out of hiding. And i would like to say welcome to my quads. i didnt know i had any.

7 comments:

noelle said...

wow, that is impressive!!! i think it definitely counts, but then again this is coming from someone who probably couldn't walk a 1k at this juncture.

Hollie said...

GO LORI!! I am impressed! You make me feel like a total WIMP!!!!! Jealous!

Carrie said...

WooptieWoop! Way to go! Marathon-or-Bust!!!!

Sarie said...

ha ha ha ha thx for the laighs this morning!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Great work, friend! Keep going...for me, too!

Kelly said...

Lori, I just love you! You make me laugh. You and I should run a half marathon together...on our treadmills:) I'm so proud of you!!! xoxo k

Natalie Black said...

You are awesome! I need to take your lead...