Friday, May 15, 2009

this is why where I live is so cool.


The community that i live in has built nothing but new-old houses. All of the different designs are from different time periods. For example, this house looks just like my Grandma's old farm house in Illinois (that is in the next post). I have always had the desire to restore an old home because older homes have so much charm and character. But if you know Matt and I, you know that we are not the handiest people and an old home and its old problems might ruin our marriage.

2 comments:

Marci and Morgan said...

That is amazing. It's exactly the same and soooo beautiful- you might've chosen the wrong home. However I don't really think so- nobody could help but love your house.

Sarie said...

It looks exactly the same, how weird.
SO nice talking to you the other night. By the way. What I suspected is true....