Sunday, December 16, 2007

THE OBSESSION CONTINUES

The other day in the car Leah decides to sing the Primary song " I love to see the Temple" which is so sweet but at the very end instead of singing "this is my sacred duty". She says " this is my little Tarzan". What??! Then on the way home from church Hayley decides to sing a song about how she loves Jesus and just makes up the words as she goes along..La la la. THEN Leah pipes up and says she wants to sing a song. So in a deep and soft voice she starts to sing a song about how she loves...who else? Tarzan. Matt and I just look at eachother like this is going on way too long. If this continues I will have to hire a hypnotist.

3 comments:

noelle said...

i'm starting to worry that your child is so enamored with a half man, half monkey cartoon character. but i hope you don't put her into therapy soon because i love hearing about it.

also, wanted to tell you i added your blog to millers online outpost and that i finally started my own! it's http://thejuggle.blogspot.com

noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarie said...

Tarzan is kind of hot.....