Saturday, December 1, 2007

SNOW MUCH FUN!!!


Its only 9 am and its been an excellent day so far! I woke up to breakfast in bed. Yum. I didnt quite have the heart to tell Matt that I was still feeling full from dinner the night before. But my baby (who is currently 4 inches and finally looks human) needs to eat! Sure. Then I looked outside and it was a winter wonderland! We promptly woke the girls and bundled them up to play. I am so glad we finally got a good snowfall..Appropriate for December 1st , dont you think? Its starting to look alot like Christmas!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We did the same thing! Playing in the first substantial snow of the season certainly brought in the feeling Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Amen! I woke at 6-ish because of my baby (he's too wiggly, I couldn't sleep) and thought I'd go grocery shopping. Well, I noticed through the blinds that all too famous glow of when there is snow on the ground and looked out...sure enough!! SNOW! I was also thrilled that the first day of December brought snow! Yay!!