Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Thought About Pregnancy

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT BOOK "WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING?" It says (pg.135) that I will possibly feel "INSTABILTY COMPARABLE TO PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME, WHICH MAY INCLUDE IRRITABILITY, MOOD SWINGS, IRRATIONALITY,WEEPINESS"...AND THEN IT SAYS I WILL FEEL "A NEW SENSE OF CALMNESS????!!!" WHO WROTE THIS BOOK? So most of you know that I am expecting a baby. I am at that stage where I just look like I need to do a few sit ups, but if I eat a big meal I can successfully look about 5 months pregnant. So unfortunately, I have just been AWESOME at cleaning my plate.

3 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

hey there...yea books on pregnancy, whatever! so, i need your new address...will you call or email me. love you.

Unknown said...

Oh, the truth behind this post... Remember I'm the one whom most people raise their eyebrow and say, "you're pregnant?" and I am usually 7+ months at that time?! Yeah, people. Like I just enjoy getting FAT every few years, I mean really?!! I truly feel your pain, girl. ;|

Auna Leigh said...

Hey Lori!

It's me Auna (Craig's wife)! He sends me updates every now and then and I just read this one today and I have been laughing and crying for the last 5 minutes. I wish I were you- you seem so carefree. I know kids are crazy, trust me, 3 brings on a new definition for getting your "pet" nutered, but you still seem super happy! Enjoy being prego, then when you're not you'll be exstatic- that's what I try to do. Anyway, just wanted you to know you have a new fan club, Lor-a-rama, or something cheesy like that. ;) Take care! See you at the next PV reunion!