Sunday, November 18, 2007

Leah's Boyfriend


As I have mentioned a hundred times before, Leah is STILL obsessed with Tarzan, and going to Tarzan's treehouse at Disneyland didnt help the unhealthy obsession. This was my conversation with her tonight.

Lori: " Leah, why do you love Tarzan so much?"

Leah: " Betus, betus, betus..I wuv him!"

Lori: " Why do you love Grandma so much?"

Leah: " Betus, betus...She has Taryan."
Lori: : Why do you love Grandpa so much"

Leah: " Betus, betus, betus, betus..........betus.....betus...Taryan is weeping (sleeping).

YET AGAIN....NO PROGRESS.

1 comment:

Katie M said...

Lori!! I'm so glad you found me/I found you in this crazy blog world. I want to meet your little girls, they sound adorable. Did you name Leah after Leah Leah? Because I want to do that too! Love that girl.