Friday, November 9, 2007

Dreams DO Come true!

Just this last week we took a family trip to Southern California to see family, but to also take our kids to magical place where they rip you off left and right...Disneyland! Dont get me wrong, I am not bitter that I spent $14 on TWO balloons or $9 on a plastic Ariel necklace that broke 20 minutes later...its okay...I am getting over it. No really, it was such a fantastic trip. I think Hayley was in shock the whole time, not believing what her little mind was seeing. Or it could of been her recovering from adrenaline rushes from Space Mountain and Big Thunder mountain Railroad. Who knows. And all Leah could think about was Tarzan's treehouse. Could you blame her? Tarzan was LIFE SIZE..he's not bad. I was impressed with the stamina of my kids and how Hayley practically walked a total of 20 miles in 3 days. We were also able to be with Matts sister and her kids, my sister and her family and Matt's mom. It was such a party!

No comments: