Sunday, November 18, 2007

" HAVE COURAGE FOR THE GREAT SORROWS OF LIFE AND PATIENCE FOR THE SMALL ONES; AND WHEN YOU HAVE LABORIOUSLY ACCOMPLISHED YOUR DAILY TASKS, GO TO SLEEP IN PEACE. GOD IS AWAKE."

I like this quote. I have seen alot of great people i love through every chapter of my life go through sorrows. And whether they may seem trivial to us, it could be the hardest thing they are experiencing. Everyone has different strengths to handle hardships in different seasons of their lives. A stressful, non-stop, messy house, burn the dinner type day sometimes seems like my absolute breaking point. But then the next day is better. I dont think I have a negative outlook on life, but sorrows WILL come. Very few people go through life without experiecing them. It is a refining experience that hopefully helps us look upward. Boy, what would we do if God went on vacation? Never. He is around, involved, concerned, even when we go about our day in our messy house with our burnt dinner.

2 comments:

Natalie Black said...

Great post, Lori. That made my day... Who is the quote from? I'd love to use it sometime.

Unknown said...

Lori--I love you! I absolutely enjoy getting on your blog because I know without fail you will have something inspiring or hilarious to say. You make my day, all the time :) Thanks!