Friday, August 1, 2008

No, they are NOT homeless...or crazy.


If you look at most people's blogs, their children are generally clean, well-groomed, usually have bows in their hair if they are girls..and well, have pleasant smiles on their faces. When it comes to my kids..not so much. Please let me explain. My children have been living in their bathing suits since the pool opened down the street. Hayley put on her jacket because it was raining outside...which explains the mud. But the poses? And the creative facial expressions? That clearly comes from Matt's side of the family.

5 comments:

SlonikerScoop said...

Any particular relative on Matt's side??? ;)

Kelly said...

Future Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models?? I think so....

Katie M said...

this is the most classic photo i've ever seen!!

Bridget said...

I am laughing my butt off right now :) Thanks for making me smile!

renae said...

LOL!!! that is a fantastic picture!