Thursday, August 21, 2008

CALIFORNIA TRIP Part Three- Judy's Party





The purpose of our excursion was to celebrate my mom's 65th birthday. She was able to have a party with some of her dearest friends. If any of you know my mom, you know that she is one of the most LOVED people on the planet. And that is how she is, she sincerely loves others. Every single friend stood up and told a memory or just paid tribute to her. It was very touching. i love my mom. I love that i am her daughter. i love that she is my friend. I love her big heart and that she teaches me how to be a better person just by example alone. I love that we can share our "blonde" moments with eachother. I love that she has taught me how to cook. i love her style. I love that she loves my kids. i love that i resemble her. Thanks mom, for who you are. Love you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! At least you know you'll be pretty when you get older...not one of those crusty old women. Your mom is beautiful & you look just like her!

Mindy Goorchenko said...

Hey! It's Miss Klimp! Hi Miss Klimp. :)

Sarie said...

Such a great tribute. Hope I turn out that good!

Derrick and Angie said...

AMEN to the tribute to Judy. I love my mom too, but if I could have another mom I would want Judy. I hope to be that kind of mom, someday. I love you Judy! Lori, by the way, I can already picture in my mind the tribute to Lori in your future that I will be at. :)