Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CALIFORNIA TRIP Part Two- Palos Verdes






After leaving Encinitas where we had our beach party with my sisters and their family, we headed to Palos Verdes where I grew up. It is such a beautiful place and i get a little sentimental everytime i go back. Matt and i went to the beach, ate a Kelly's korner sandwich, which was heavenly, went out to dinner with some close and wonderful grade school friends and also were able to see some of my mom's friends which included my 3rd and 6th grade teachers! My mom's friend Shirley let us stay at her beautiful house which made our trip perfect..thanks Shirley!

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Lori, you are looking GOOD! As for me, I need to lay off the sweets, ya know what I mean? Reese is a dool. Looks like you had fun.

Josie said...

ooh, jealous that you went down! i can't believe you just had a baby.

Mindy Goorchenko said...

Mmmmmmmmmm Kelly's Korner...yummy!! :)

That picture of you all with our friends from RHCDS is priceless. Thank you for posting it.

renae said...

i am soooo coveting that sandwich you've pictured in this post... you can't tease a pregnant girl from the east coast like that! why can't i get a decent sandwich in UT? now that's all i'm craving...