Friday, October 30, 2009

My HOT Date with Donnie Baker




* frost lipstick. check.
* pink legwarmers. check.
* t-shirt that says "im the bomb, like tick tick." check.
* ripped leggings with sequences. check.
* neon plastic jewelry. check.
* my 5 earing holes for my neon hoops still open. check.
* crimped hair with ratted ponytail. check.
* blue eyeshadow with pink glitter. check.
* belt with diamond studded tape cassette belt buckle. check.
* 1984 Michael Jackson magazine as my prop. check.
* MOST HILARIOUS HUSBAND WHO WAS IN CHARACTER ALL NIGHT. CHECK.
* BUT THE MULLET AND SWEAT PANTS NEED TO BE BURNED. ASAP. MEN IN SWEATS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

(And i might add that I was one of two non scandalous costumes there.)

10 comments:

Judy said...

Lori I can't stop smiling!! That was the greatest. Sadly, back in the 80's you would have been soooo "in" . . .crazy! Hope you had fun but I do want to hear about the other costumes. . .good or not..

nikki said...

You guys are awesome!

Unknown said...

how funny! Josh & I went as a 70's couple & I dressed my BIL & SIL in 80's. WAY fun, and hilarious! LOVE IT!

mindy said...

Lori, you make the 80s look HOT!!

Crystal said...

You guys look awesome! And amen to the men in sweats comment.

Ruth said...

Wow! That's bringing back lots of memories . . . Great costumes!

Derrick and Angie said...

That is hilarious! I so wish I could have the belt.... The funny thing about the sweats comment is I was thinking the same thing just 2 hours ago in Walmart.... and these were tight sweats and not a costume!!!

Rangi said...

Lori you do look great but sorry your daughter in the snow is the cutest thing I've seen! Love, Sara

Marci and Morgan said...

You guys look great. So you were the only non-scanky costumed person there, huh? That is classic.

slogreek said...

Lori... Where did you find your old highschool photos?? I remember that dance! You looked so rad!
Seriously... you guys are too funny. I wish we lived closer.
Also Lori... you need to update your profile to include Reese the peanut butter cup (your newest daughter), you mention you love Matt Leah and Haley but leave out the baby. MUST UPDATE ASAP! That's all. Hope to see you guys real soon!