Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Talk of Heaven and Puppets

First of all, let me say sorry for all of the whining I did in my previous post. Hopefully this post will make you laugh. These have been the latest questions from my girls.
hayley: Mom, were Jesus and Heavenly Father soooo tired after they made this world?
Me: well, i dont think they get tired. Their bodies are not like ours. I am pretty sure that they dont need sleep.
hayley: what?! you mean, they get to stay up all night?!
me: they sure do!

Leah was asking me how puppets work and then asked me if WE have hands inside of us that make us move. I told her that our brains make us move. She looked a little perplexed and since then she has asked me at least 20 times if her brain is making her move. wow, how do you explain the human brain....

No comments: