Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE




It all started about 11 years ago when 5 friends from the BYU dorms moved into a 6 person apartment. Angie, being the bravest, took the risk of sharing a room with the unknown mystery roomate. All kinds of scheming plans were made against this person in case she was a nut. Well that person was ME and here we are 11 years later with several children in tow, and we are the same even though our lives have changed. These reunions dont happen very often and this one was FOR SURE way too short. But I loved the conversations, the laughter and knowing that these people are in my life forever. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so cool that you are still so close to all your roomies and that you have reunions. I am jealous!!!

mindy said...

I'm seriously so so so sad I missed it. I know it was a good time!!!! I hope I at least made it in one of the stories that were told. Love you guys!

Sara said...

Mindy, it's not a story without you!!! Lori thanks for hosting us, it was so fun and too short!!! I am so glad we all keep in touch, and I drive away thinking how amazing you all are. I also laugh because I remember all too well the mystery room mate schemes... Mindy and I wanted to be together therefore creating the mystery space upstairs...so glad we did. Love Sara