Saturday, June 6, 2009

Airplanes, Great Company and SWEEET Hair






Today we went up to Hill Air Force base to see the Air show. I must say I was not sure what to expect, but it was such a blast! I am pretty sure half of Utah's population was there, which made people watching extra fabulous. We met up with Matt's brother Jon and his wife and adorable baby which was great. I have to say that my favorite picture of the day is of Jon in his glasses with Chloe in the reflection. My second favorite is of the sweet mullet sported by a 50 year old lady. Very nice.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

We were at the air show today too! Too bad we didn't run into you guys...with the thousands of Utahns taking advantage of a free event! And too bad we didn't get to see that SWEET mullet... seriously that's the best one I have ever seen!

Mull Family said...

Wow, you are quite the photographer! Did you take some photography classes? Or are you just that amazing all by yourself? Anyway, very fun pictures. I also love the mullet.

Unknown said...

oh the mullet. In this case...the shullet. huh. people & their hair. it's hard to part with sometimes :P
I went up, except by the time I got North J told me to jsut stay @ the hotel b/c it was CRAZY trying to get out of Hill. I went today & it was AWFUL in the pouring down, bloody rain. He worked it, so he is enjoying $ for fun. ??!!?!

McGinnis Family said...

It was so great seeing you!!!! Thanks for saying hello!