Friday, April 24, 2009

Just so you know..


This is what it looks like when your child almost bites all the way through their tongue...AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. I guess they wont put stitches in a tongue. Leah fell backwards through a folding chair into another folding chair while at a reception. Her tongue bled but NOT as much as i thought it would. There was lots of screaming and crying for Grandma but some Tylenol and a Barbie movie helped ease the pain. SHE WONT EVEN DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK. And she is running around telling everyone "Look! I have hole in my tongue!" Cute Leah.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

She's not the only one! I have a flap left over from a fall down the stairs when I was a toddler!

Andrew saw the picture and said "EEeeEEw"

Unknown said...

ick..the good news is that your mouth/tongue are the fastest healing parts of your body! Yay! :)

Katie said...

Hi Lori! I was happy to find your blog. I can't believe you have 3 girls! They are beautiful! Jordan and I had fun looking through several of your posts. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. Our blog is private, but I'd love to send you an invite. I just need you to email me at katie.udall@yahoo.com. Hopefully that will jog your memory, if you are still confused who I am. Jordan says hi also.