Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER, BIRTHDAY, BBQ and BARF



We had a very full weekend with lots of candy, cake, Marines and puke. Leah's birthday was on Easter this year which was a special treat. We had a party with some of her little friends on Friday. Then on Saturday we had about 40+ people over for a Marine Corps reunion BBQ. Unfortunately that night I was a little queezy and the inevitable came, which also passed through the kids, my mom and some cousins who are visiting. VERY SAD. So Easter was a little differant this year. I wasnt so excited to pig out this weekend. But Leah had a blast. I love you Leah!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

You take some great pics girl! We were throwing up on Saturday too!! Passed through our family and Jacob STILL has it! Easter is my favorite time of the year too... not this year!:(

Derrick and Angie said...

I love your pictures!! And your random post was so funny! It just reminded me of how much I love you! I need to call and we need to catch up again. I always think of you when I make choc chip cookies and I wonder who is the lucky recipient of your heavenly plate of cookies. I tell Derrick (because he thinks I make good cookies) that I learned from the master!

Mindy Goorchenko said...

I gave you a blog award on my blog! Thank you for being you. :)

Sarie said...

Photos are looking fabulous, Lori! She is a sight to see. So beautiful. And SO unique. Love her.