Monday, April 6, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS IN RANDOM ORDER FOR RANDOM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

1. I had been to Hawaii 3 times before i was 14. Dont remember much.
2.I fell down the stairs at prom. It was just one of the larger staircases on the Queen Mary. Yes, I am scarred.
3. I have no desire to ever go to Europe.
4. When i was a kid i use to eat the skin off of the chicken nugget first and then eat the meat. Now i watch my kids do it.
5. I was voted "best dancer" in 8th grade. Heck yes. And i am STILL the best dancer.
6. I have never tried alcohol.
7. But I have tried Diet Pepsi and its a winner! I have a soda everyday and yes, i know its bad for me.
8.I had a picture of Joe Perry, the lead guitarist of Aerosmith, in my locker in grade school.
9.I am allergic to cats and apparently dogs now.
10. My husband Matt is the THE funniest person i know.
11.I am not the brightest crayon in the box. But my mom tells me i have "other gifts" so its okay.
12. Which leads me to say that i barely graduated from highschool and not trying harder in school is my biggest regret.
13.i know this is sad but i am uncomfortable playing with little kids. This is why Matt is so great for me. He is great with kids.
14.I make really good choc chip cookies.
15. Its my dream to go to Martha's Vineyard and sit on the beach dressed in an outfit from J. Crew.
16.I never had braces.
17. I took care of elderly people for a few years and made them promise me they would put in a good word when they died. I hope they remembered.
18.My Granpa's nickname for me was Stinkweed.
19.I wore the same lipstick color for 14 years. I am a little slow in the cosmetic department.
20.I had my first kiss when i was 19 and it was gross.
21. I LOVED giving birth to my girls. LOVED the epidural. LOVED staying in the hospital. Loved the endless supply of Nilla wafers in the hospital.
22. There were very few white people i liked when i was a missionary in New York.
23. I am convinced that it is not "if" but "when" that i will get cancer. Probably skin cancer.
24. I love Haitian and Jamaican food.
25. I still dont understand why I cant be a mermaid part-time.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Lori, I don't even know where to begin. But I'll say this. We need to have a dance-off. I think we've already had this conversation. I have some serious SWAGGER girl. And I'm not talkin' in white girl language right now.

Jason said...

I hear you on the white people in NY - outside of missionaries, I think I can count on one hand, with fingers left over, how many white people I liked.

Oh, and I miss the Caribbean food too. Big time some days.

Unknown said...

#15...LOL! I seriuosly love you, Lori! That is some funny stuff right there! #25, equally as funny. You're a hoot! :) Made my day.

Ruth said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. I wish I would have known you better when we were in NYC!