Monday, November 17, 2008

ONE COOL WHITE BOY


Matt might just kill me for posting this but you have to give the kid props for wearing a Keith Sweat t-shirt ! This picture was taken while visiting San Francisco and i guess there were several people from the Oakland area who gave him props too. Thanks to my older sister Catherine, who blasted such music from her bedroom, I became very familiar with these artisits. Other music that blared through her bedroom wall was Al B Sure, Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, New Edition, Run DMC and Bel Biv Devoe. I am laughing just typing this!

4 comments:

Sarie said...

I love that we're old enough to keep saying "back in the day" and stuff like that! LOOOOORI I will see you in a few weeks!!! yay!

Crystal said...

The look on his face is the best. You can just tell how cool he feels!

slogreek said...

thought the taller one was matt

Allie said...

I just read this whole page and I don't know you, what I do know is I would buy a book with your name on it! Hilarious! Thanks for making my night!