Monday, July 21, 2008

GROSS

Story #1
For the last few days I have had a TERRIBLE tooth ache. Worse than cramps. Worse than braxton hicks. Worse than learning how to snowboard. I must tell you that I have had TWO root canals on this particular tooth. So the dentist decided to extract it. I made him make it so numb that i did not know my two front teeth existed. But the GROSSEST part was even though I couldnt feel much pain, I still felt and heard the tooth being ripped out of my mouth. it was lovely.

Story #2
Leah pulled down her pants and peed on my neighbors grass.

2 comments:

Mindy Goorchenko said...

Story #1 is just ewwy. I would imagine that's kind of like getting a c-section and still feeling the tugging, etc. Ack! My mom says that was bizarre.

Story #2: Hilarious! It reminds me of our first summer in AK. We got here in the winter, and all the parks mostly have no plumbing, as it would freeze in the winter, nor are there porta-potties as there are for the four months without snow. So Wolfgang got pretty comfy with me helping them find a tree and letting him go.

Spring comes...it's still quite cold and the potty has not arrived. I am sitting in the truck with the twins and letting him play. Suddenly, I see him start to take his pants down right underneath the playground structure!! He peed right there! Too funny, in that "looking back" kind of way. At the time, I was going to die of embarrassment. :)

Sarie said...

Story number one is crappy, and I feel bad for you! And story number two is why I love Leah. So much.