Friday, July 13, 2007

MY CRAZY LIFE!!!


This will be our home! Actually, our home wont be built until January. But this what it will look like. The picture doesnt even do it justice. It's like a big old farmhouse. I cant wait to have flowers and an American flag flying in the front.
Wow. What a day! So my life is just a little crazy right now. Well, it all started when Matt and i decided to build our dream house out in South Jordan. It has been a long time coming and Matt and i are super excited. BUT, alot has needed to be done. Well, we have had to put our townhouse (where we have been the last year) on the market, which is currently under contract. So today we have been packing our whole house...which I have realized that sometimes we think we are organized until we have to pack up and move and then you realize it is all craziness! But small problemo..I have had the flu yesterday and today and have been completely worthless! Talk about timing! Thank goodness for Matt and my Mom who have been lifesavers. We have also had to sell our other rental property which needed major remodeling so that has also been a project. I am also managing about 10 rental properties. Actually all of this is okay..the hard part is taking your children away from their home and turning their whole world upside down. Poor Hayley has been so scared that we would forget to bring her Barbie toys. it is so fuuny what matters to our sweet kids. Her little toys seem to be her whole world sometimes. Anyways...such is life..one adventure after another!

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Your post totally makes sense-- I understand completely!
Ok and I love the picture of your house!!!! Is it going to be blue?? Just wonderin'. Good luck with stuff. Let me know if you need help. I heart your blog.