Tuesday, July 31, 2007

JULY...BAD LUCK...GOOD LUCK

Okay, I promise that I do not revel in drama, but this time I cannot resist. My life remains pretty simple most of the time. But July was wacky! Let me just share the drama but then I will relieve you with some good news. HERE IT GOES... trying to pack my house with the stomach flu, move (which is never really fun), car accident, root canal, earthquake while in San Francisco (it was only a 4.2 but did'nt that get your attention?) then I get Larengitis ( how do you spell that anyways?) When I lost my voice I convinced Hayley and Rebecca that I lost it in the house somewhere and they had to find it. They fell for it and ran off searching desperately. HA! Now taht i told you about all of the drama, I must admit that perhaps that I am over reacting.

No comments: