Friday, July 27, 2007

Just when I thought it couldnt get worse!

Okay...so life just got a little scary. After a long day of moving in 100 degree weather, my sister in law Janine and my other sister in law Chloe decided to go get food for the whole family who were helping us move into Matt's Mom 's house in Pleasant Grove. Just about a mile from her house we were T-boned by another vehicle and flipped Janine's Toyota Tundra. I just remember a scream and then being in a whirlwind of glass wondering when the car would stop rolling. It felt like it took forever. As soon as the car stopped, Janine and i crawled out while Chloe was stuck in the passenger seat with a broken Vertabrae and a head injury. She had to be extracated out of the car and life flighted to a hospital in S.L.C. At that point we had no idea how bad her injury was. Janine just had scrapes and bruises and i was okay as well , despite the fact that I was a total MORON and did not have my seat belt on. So I was glad to be okay. The creepy part is that I was so close to driving our PT Cruiser and at the last second for no reason really asked Janine to drive her truck. It could have been fatal if we were in my car. I am just glad we are okay

No comments: