Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"You are not in charge of me!"


I promptly put Leah in time out after she yelled at the top of her lungs "I am not going to eat your dinner! You are NOT in charge of me!"
Actually Leah yes, yes I am .
Then she screams " and you are not in charge of daddy eeda(either)!!
I replied, "no, Im not, because daddy is a grown-up and you are a kid."
Yelling once again she says, "I am not a kid!"
"Well then, what are you?"
(she is sobbing) she replies, "Mom, i am a people."

And I know you are OBSESSED with medicine, but its probably not a good thing if you offer to give the neighbor kids some cherry Nyquil. But at least you asked the mom if you could administer the medicine. Good job.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

I LOVE HER.

Judy said...

Lori, this reminds me of another little girl about 26 years ago who happened to be 4 at the time. I loved her to pieces as I love Leah. . .both are wonderful "people". One time Dad and I asked you if you enjoyed running the house and you quickly looked at us and said "Yes".

Unknown said...

a people, Lori! I can't believe you had to be told that. I mean, really?! How did you not know? I love Leah, such a joker.

Tricia said...

Oh- what a good laugh. :)

Sara said...

Love this post!!!