Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolution- be a better mommy to this rascal.





Oh Boy. Leah, Leah, Leah. She is one tough cookie. And she is my test and i feel like I am failing..daily. She is 3 ..and complex, and emotional and full of life, giggles, laughter, toots and sometimes rage. She has the cutest little petite body and the loudest cry that makes you want to put earplugs in. She is a great cuddler and loves to kiss my cheeks and my arms. Yesterday she was putting the ends of her ladybug sunglasses in her ears and she told me she could hear something. She also tried to convince me that her Dora candy were vitamins so she HAD TO have one. She is obsessed with clipping her nails and will sit for hours doing so. She is obseesed with my mom and could easily move in with her. She is over her Tarzan obsession but now dreams of Chuck E Cheese. I often wonder what it will be like when she is a teenager and can more easily verbalize her frustrations,,WHAT will come out of her mouth? And I know that she will not forgive me so easily. Oh boy, i need to love that little one more and realiize that she will grow up way too fast.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Yes, yes, we all need to be a little more patient with the Leahs in our life.

Carrie said...

What a great post. Your kids have so much personality in them. It can be a lot to love at times so... good luck! XOXO!