Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Matt Gives Birth to a Snake.


Ha ha . I am so funny. So let me explain this picture. Our crazy snake got itself stuck in a PVC pipe. I had been telling Matt for a few days that it looked stuck...and did he listen? Nope. So late one night I find Matt in the garage trying to get the snake out by SAWING OPEN THE PIPE. Then, he made me hold the pipe in between my legs while he takes the saw to it again and I have the snakes tail in my hand trying to pull the darn thing out! Matt will be the first to admit that he is not handy. He can work a hammer and drill. So...electric saw + stuck snake+ wife+ Matt's skills = potential disaster. Then being the homemaker that I am had the bright idea to get some vegetable oil and pour it down the tube. So with a little pushing, pulling and some lamaaze breathing, the snake was born!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Lori, sounds like things are getting exciting around there. You need to put your snake on a diet.

Marci and Morgan said...

No freaking way...you guys are NUTS!! And LORI- way to think outside the box- you really ARE brilliant! I'm sure the snake was grateful.

Unknown said...

AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I cannot even handle that you have a snake... let alone touch it or save it's life.

Kelly said...

Congratulations... He looks just like Matt:)