Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear Halloween, my love for you grows stronger each year...






and because of you I can decorate my porch with wickety-wak things like giant bats (dont worry, its totally not real), vibrating motion-sensing screaming witch, ginormous spider webs, over sized pumpkins and hang human limbs from my car. Because of you I can pretend to be something or someone else for one WHOLE day and it is totally ligit. Oh, and i get to throw candy and scream at little kids when they come to my door....or tell them to BE SURE to shake the soda can before they open it. Thanks Halloween for making my life to freaking exciting!

3 comments:

Flora said...

Where's the photos of those darling black pumpkins? Those were great! You really go all out for Halloween!

Carrie said...

I am so with you Lori. Every time I read your posts I realize why we always got along so well. WE are so much alike. I just posted picks of the fun I had with my front porch, too. LOVE YOU!

Sara said...

Lori, you are hilarious and your kids are lucky to have you... Rigdon told me just the other day "Mom, Halloween is supposed to be scary!" Well I guess I am failing in that aspect... but in my defense I did buy a black crow and owl to intersperse between my fall decorations! Love ya Sara