Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Let us take a walk down memory lane ...shall we?


FOR COUNTRY DAY PEEPS..lets see who we can recognize. Kelsey Kearns as fairy..check. Chrissy Tucker as yellow dog..check. Anna as nurse..check. Rachel as an e-wok..check. Lori as a clown..check. Rhett with yellow afro in way back..check. And who is the kid next to Chris N. who I always thought was a little werewolf-ish? WHAT is Maria Cincata doing? And WHOOOO is miss piggy and wannabe Princess Lea?








Give it up to Tommy Felactu for dressing drag to our 8th grade Halloween party. I never thought a PRIVATE school or Agatha (his mom) would let this happen. We love you Tom. This is one of my fondest memories of you.



No, I was NOT in beauty pageants. This is called being the youngest of 6 kids. I think that was when Farrah Faucet was popular.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

I love the feathered bangs. So cute. I need to try that.. I've been needing a revamp.

Jek said...

Hey Lori,
Remember me??? We were roomates at King Henry in 1997. I am from Las Vegas and we lived with Eryn Ohlson and Melanie Hammack? I thought about you and googled your name and found your blog! A lot has happened for you...mission, three kids, darling house that I LOVE!!! Email me if you get some time. You look great and your kids are DARLING!!!!!!
Jessica Miller Nicol
I married Jason if you remember him.
We still remember your delicious chocolate chip cookies!!!

jeknicol511@yahoo.com

Carrie said...

LORI!!!!!!!!!!Hey it is Carrie! I can not believe I found your blog. I had been thinking about you a lot lately so I literally just typed your name in google and then it lead me to a comment that you made in some totally random person's blog (well random to me, i guess) SO anyways, how the crap are you? Your girls are GEORGEOUS. I can't believe you had another girl. I am so excited that I get to spy into and be involved in your life now. Our little family has moved to Oregon. I tried to get in touch with you before we left but with no luck. Now you are going to have to make a trip and come visit (or we will):) I just can't get over how excited I am to have found you and that you have a blog. Oh, by the way, I have one too. Come check it out....
www.thepabstfamily.blogspot.com
I LOVE YOU!!!! (I just realized that another friendo of yours found you through google as well. How funny two in one comment. That doesn't happen every day. I guess a lot of people are thinking about you)

Mindy Goorchenko said...

I am laughing hysterically! Thank you for posting that picture of Tommy...that brought back such fond memories.