Monday, October 15, 2007

MY VERY OWN EDWARD


So, for those of you who know what i am talking about, you are officially in the cool kids club. For those of you who dont, there could be hope. Okay, so I did become a little obsessed with the Twilight series and i did have a crush on a fictional character who happened to be a vampire. So when Matt gets a little lonely he promptly puts in his vampire teeth that he got from Chuck E Cheese and hopes for some action. Now all he needs is to run like lightening and immortality.

2 comments:

Whirl Winds said...

I didn't know people could leave comments. So I'm trying it out. First of all, you have got to tell me how to attach music. Seriously, how. I've figured out everything else, but that. Can I juts copy your music? I love it.
McKenzi

Kelly said...

i love it! i may need to get roy boy a set of those! meow!

i can't wait to see you guys!

xo kel