Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Perhaps a Test of Friendship?


Okay, so most of you know that Matt and i have some reptiles and we probably dont fit the typical "reptile owner" description. I know what you all picture..tattoos with nose rings, burly, hygiene-deficient, rough and tough people who faithfully attend such things as The Reptile Expo in Salt Lake. Well, Matt and I and the girls rubbed shoulders with other reptile owners at this expo and were suprised to see such a variety of people and animals there. The whole time I was there I kept thinking that i should be at the Home and Garden Expo..but no, no, we had to see every reptile ever created. By the way, did you know that bullfrogs are carnivorous and can eat full size rats? Interesting. So anyways, we went to the reptile expo...there! I said it!

No comments: